Off to a great start!

Today, so far I have walked 2 1/2 miles, read my daily meditation, called my sponsor and made cranberry walnut oatmeal for breakfast and planned out my food for the day.(SERF) It is 79 degrees now, so I wanted to get my exercise in before it was too hot for me.

I do hope to get a little housework done today.(We'll see!!)

Yesterday was a pretty good day also, I walked 3.3 miles, went to Barnes and Nobles with hubby and went to my OA meeting.

At night we watched two movies - "Get Out Your Handkerchief" and "Burn After Reading". The first was a French film which has totally different sensibilities -- although it did make me laugh. The second was a rather dark comedy - I am always on the fence about that type of comedy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still losing weight!

Advice not wanted

The First Day