Still losing weight!

 Well, I can't believe it is almost August 2019.  My weight loss is continuing and I am still pretty active.  I walk daily, ride a stationary bike several times a week, and use the gym and heated pool at Therafit twice a week.  I eat 3 weighed and measured meals a day containing no flour, sugar, wheat, or artificial sweeteners of any kind.  I drink water, or decaf coffee and tea inbetween.

I also work part-time and enjoy visiting family in Florida and California.

The reason I don't blog much is because I am so busy.  Also, because I don't get any feedback, I figure no one pays attention.  With all the emphasis on diets and healthy eating I am surprised that no one makes comments.

I just looked at my first blog.  I said that I had lost 62 lbs.  As of today, I have lost another 45 lbs, bringing my total weight loss up to 107 lbs!!!

Now, I just read another of my previous posts.   I walk 3 miles most days (yesterday on walked 1.85 miles and did 43 minutes of exercise).  So I have definitely attained my exercise goals.

It is amazing to be so much healthier at 71 than I was at 50!  So no matter what your age you can improve!!!

I hope to hear from you!

Jeanne

Comments

Robin said…
You are absolutely amazing. You are an inspiration to all us hundred pounder people. I am 9 years younger and hope to be as active as you.
Robin
Robin said…
You are an awesome example that at any age people can get much better with their weight issues and get much of their health back through
hard work. As a person who has lost 170 pounds myself I find you a daily inspiration.
Robin said…
Congratulations
Jeanne said…
I have to give the credit to my higher power and my support group (including my husband)

Popular posts from this blog

Advice not wanted

Me & my boys