Vegetarian Menu

I've reviewed the "The Rice Diet Solution" and I have decided to try it again. I really didn't follow it to the letter before because I went on vacation the week after I started. I have lost the weight I gained during vacation and I feel good, although I am slightly craving artificial sweeteners. Because I am missing the artificial sweeteners too much, I think that it is a good thing that I am giving them up in my tea and coffee. The program allows either 1 teaspoon of honey or maple syrup at each meal or one packet of artificial sweetener. I am also still walking 2 to 3 miles a day. My worry is that once I start back to work on August 28, the new plan will be difficult to stick to. Oh well, I will just take it one day at a time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still losing weight!

Advice not wanted

The First Day