Last Day of Vacation

Well, tomorrow I go back to work. I am certainly worried about being able to keep up my diet and exercise routine. I am feeling very comfortable with the rice diet. I made a pot of oatmeal this morning so that I have my breakfast all ready for the week. I have sprouted breads and whole grain cold cereals that I can bring for lunches. I also have some tofu cheese that I will use occasionally. Later I will bag up my veggies for my lunches. I like to make my breakfast and lunch ahead, so I can just grab it each day. I will steam my rice and veggies for supper.

I am more worried about keeping up my exercise routine. For the past few days I have gotten up early to walk two miles. I am planning on walking my third mile at lunch time. But I know from past experience that the desire to sleep a little longer usually wins over my desire to walk. But I will do my best to keep up the exercise. I still need to check on the water aerobics that my doctor wants me to do.

I also found out that I can't get the part to fix my exercise bike. I really liked this one and am disappointed that it broke. I only had it for about 4 years.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still losing weight!

Advice not wanted

The First Day