Vacation is almost over

I can't believe that it is August 10 already! I haven't accomplished many of my list of things to do. However, I did decide that the rice diet is not for me. Even though I was eating good carbs, it was still too many carbs for me. I am back to my limit of two fruits and two or three servings of 15 grams of carbohydrate per day. I eat plenty of vegetables and the equivalent of 4 ozs of protein per meal. This seems to work the best for me to both lose weight and control my blood sugar.

For the past week I have been walking three miles almost everyday and doing water aerobics two or three times a week. I saw my doctor today and he wants me to do more water aerobics and less walking. This means I need to check with the local YMCA and find out the schedule for the water aerobics.

While I have been walking I have been taking a lot of pictures, so I might start some painting during the winter.

Ciao!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still losing weight!

Advice not wanted

The First Day