The First Day

Blogging seems like a fun thing to do, so I thought I would try it. I never seem to have time to contact all the friends I would like to, so maybe they will look at my blog. Who knows?
I am always struggling with my weight, so maybe my journey of weight loss will be of interest to someone else. As of today I have lost 62 lbs and want to keep going.

I have also changed careers a couple of times -- maybe that is interesting?? Over the years I raised a family, sold Avon Products, developed software and most recently started a career as a high school math teacher.

I have several hobbies -- computer games, genealogy, drawing, painting, sewing, and crocheting to name a few.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow Jeanne you look HOT!!!! Have you read "Younger Next Year"? This got me going to Curves and walking almost everyday for almost six weeks..I felt sooo good and my appetite and my outlook on exercise really changed. I could really start to understand how people could get addicted to being fit and healthy. Then I stopped for several months but your picture has inspired me again. So will start again...Thanks..
Jeanne said…
Thanks for the comment. I didn't realize I had any comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Still losing weight!

Advice not wanted