Vacation is Almost Over!

Back to work tomorrow! This vacation week has flown by as usual. I have been diligently following my food plan, but I just haven't had any more weight loss. It is a little discouraging. However, a couple of friends who haven't seen me for a while really noticed my smaller size, so that was encouraging. I didn't exercise much this week, but I did sleep a lot. I had the flu for the past two weeks, so I think that sleeping helped me to feel better.

 I mostly have been working on taxes and work for a class that I am taking. It seems that as a teacher I am constantly taking classes myself. I promised myself that I would not take a lot of classes this summer. I will need a real vacation. I added another link -- this time to a site that I am working on. Hopefully it will be humorous, but it will probably take a while to get it going. Ciao for now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still losing weight!

Advice not wanted

The First Day