Back to Work

Well, I've been back to work a week and my foodplan has been easy to follow. However, I have not gotten up any earlier in the morning to walk. I just don't seem to be able to get up before 5:30 am. However, I definitely am much more active when I am at work. I am walking pretty much constantly, either between classes or during class.

Today I stayed home sick with some nasty intestinal bug, so I may not eat everything on my plan today. I started getting sick at suppertime, so I ate pretty lightly and as a result my weight is at a new low. However, as soon as I start feeling better I expect to be back up a couple of pounds. I ate my oatmeal late this morning and seem to be okay now, but I am going to take it easy all day.

I still haven't started water aerobics as the Y was closed for two weeks. I will try to get over there this week.

I'd love to hear some comments! Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still losing weight!

Advice not wanted

The First Day