January 1 A new Beginning

Happy New Year Everyone!

As of today, my weight is back to its pre-vacation/injury status.  So hopefully I will be moving forward again.

I slept in this morning - the 3 time in the past week that I have slept over 9 hours.  My normal is about 7, so I am not sure what is going on.  However, I actually feel okay except for my achy knees.  I spent over an hour in the heated therapy pool and I felt so good.
Also, it is nice to chat with the people who have the same issues that I do. -- Arthritis and old age!

Since I retired in June,  I have been trying to organize my house and decide what I want to do.  I have been carting bags and boxes of stuff to GoodWill almost every week, but my house doesn't seem much emptier yet.

Working full time is definitely not what I want.  I am working on a new website with my husband, but I don't know how much more of that I want to do.

I usually end up on facebook a little too much and sometimes I need to stop myself.   I do love games, but I need to take measured portions just like my food.

Well, this is about it for today -- I need to get back to some real work.

--Jeanne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still losing weight!

The First Day

Advice not wanted