New book on dieting

I have been reading "The 4 Day Diet" by Ian K. Smith, MD and I really like his supportive approach. His meal plans are similar to what I have been doing, but with several variations to avoid boredom and break plateaus. I am hovering at a new low weight - but keep bouncing up a pound so I hope to focus on eating the right foods.
I became aware of Dr. Smith from watching Celebrity Fit Club - something I wouldn't do on my own, but my husband loves to record reality shows and we quickly run through them. I was curious to see what his diet is and so far I like it and have cleaned up my act a little. Although, I did take a break already - after about two weeks!
Nobody is perfect -- especially me. Working two jobs and trying to maintain several websites certainly keeps me a little too busy. Last week was my last day until fall for my teaching job at the community college. -- and 17 more days until summer vacation from teaching.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still losing weight!

Weigh In Day

Advice not wanted